Popular Posts

Monday 2 February 2015

New beginning

For many of us we have just recovered after Christmas and are looking for a new relationship. With social networking it seems everyone is just about an image. Is that all we are about most definately not we mean so much more than that. Firstly we should not get involved just because someone is making themselves available. Anyone can make time for someone is the time they spend with you going to be quality time something your interested in doing.? Are they going to make you feel special.?
Its come to that stage in my life were I want meaningful conversation I want to know I'm not wasting my time with someone so many times I've put so much energy and thought into what I've shared with a person I don't want it to be dismissed the minute I leave them.
I want new relationships to be going somewhere have an aim and apurpose. Even if its just meeting up once a week to walk in the park its better than having a glass of wine and gossiping or sharing regrets. Life is about now and living the best you can in the present moment. Looking forward to the future and being positive about what lies ahead of us. Say no to time wasters move on and embrace life and new beginnings. Make each new relationship mean something. Express yourself and show love.



No comments:

Post a Comment