Popular Posts

Friday 7 December 2012

Stir Crazy:
This year has seen so many changes with the new government and still more are to come the following year.
People who thought they would never work are now being told they can and alot of people are having to give up there homes.

If you wasn't crazy Im sure you will be by the end of next year if you try to resist. Im in the process of downloading my property and attempting to get a place at university. This Im seeing as shutting one door behind me and opening another which Im sure will bring me suprises. My Lord I trust in and I know he means to prosper me and not bring me harm.

Where can I find the strength to change for the better?

Im embracing change and seeing it as a positive challenge. Let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put oon your new nature; created to be like God- truly righteous and holy. Learn to know your creator and to become like him.
It takes along time to complete a great work of Art. Don't forget you are God's work of Art in process.
The old life has gone The new life has begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment